Auto Body Repair Facts
1.Your car is the second largest investment you are likely to make. Preserve it’s value and your safety have it professionally repaired.
2. Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
3. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive in locations before having your car repaired. You can do this or leave your car at our shop and they’ll come inspect it here.
4. There is no law requiring you to get more than one appraisal.
5. You have the right to go to the repair shop you choose. Insurance companies cannot require you go anywhere.
6. Differences in estimates is common. A lower estimate may not included all the needed work. If you are not sure call us we can help
7. Choose a shop that has uni-body repair equipment and technicians are certified by I-Car or ASE.
8. Ask the shop if they will be using genuine manufacturers parts.
9. Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
10. Let us help you negotiate your claim with insurance companies.